Terms and Conditions
Newton Regis Village Hall (NRVH) is a community venue available for hire by individuals or groups. NRVH only accepts bookings from persons aged over 18. We reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel a booking that does not meet the following terms.
- Bookings will only become secure following receipt of your confirmation of details, deposit and bond. Deposits are non-refundable. All balances must be paid for two weeks in advance of the event or your booking will be invalidated.
- A bond of £100 will be charged in advance for all weddings, Friday and Saturday evening events and all bar events.
- All alcohol to be purchased from NRVH. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises by hirers or their guests. Hirers may not obtain, or allow consumption of alcohol by persons under 18. Pre ordered alcohol must be paid for at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Damage to NRVH must be reported and paid for.
- Nothing to be fixed to walls or ceilings. Drapes of all types are not permitted. No fixtures or fittings to be removed.
- No smoke machines, bouncy castles, rodeo rides or similar, no compressed air machines.
- No open cooking equipment. No naked flames, no gas bottles, no commercial cooking equipment.
- No marquees unless by express agreement with the Parish Council.
- Cleaning is the responsibility of the hirer. Floors must be swept/mopped. Bins must be emptied. If the outside bins are full, rubbish must be removed from the premises. Items requiring special disposal, such as compressed gas bottles for balloons, must be removed by the hirer. No litter, bottles or glass to be left on the patio or playing fields.
- All lights must be turned off. All windows and doors must be locked.
- Hirers are liable for any loss, damage, theft or injury caused as the result of their hire, or by the use of any equipment they introduce. Any electrical equipment introduced should have a portable appliance testing certificate. Electrical load limits are applicable to all types of equipment, including that introduced by external caterers. Any individual piece of electrical equipment must not exceed 3kw (13amps). (External caterers are asked to contact NRVH for details.)